Villain Gaming Chairs (the “Products“) are warranted for a period of:
- three (3) years for Villain Gaming 2020 Series Chairs (“Villain Gaming 2020 Chairs“)
- five (5) years for Villain Gaming 2020 Chairs properly registered under the 5-year Extended Warranty Program
- two (2) years (for all other Products)(the “Warranty Period“)
- missing materials from the Products at the time of delivery;
- defects in the manufacturing of materials used for the Products at the time of delivery;
- failure of the Products to correspond with the description in the applicable contract of sale at the time of delivery; and
- major defects in the functionality of hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and casters, such as:
- Skeletal steel frame failure
- Casters Mechanism failure
- Recline Mechanism failure
- Tilt Mechanism failure
- Gas Lift failure
- Armrest mechanism failure
Subject to the following:
- any replacement parts shall be sent to the address of the original purchaser;
- replaced parts may be recollected by Villain Gaming to be disposed;
- to benefit under this warranty, Villain Gaming must be notified of any defect within 14 days of the occurrence of such defect via an image or video of the relevant defect sent electronically to email@example.com;
- to the extent permitted under Australian Consumer Law, all parts replaced or repaired under this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the original Warranty Period, or 30 days, whichever is longer.
1b. What our warranty does NOT cover
For the avoidance of doubt, this warranty does not cover the following where permitted under the Australian Consumer Law:
- wear and tear of surfaces, including but not limited to (a) degradation of upholstery (PU leather / fabric / leather), top portion of armrests, pillows, casters exterior or stitching, (b) damage to plastic coverings, (c) variance of tightness of mechanisms, and (d) cuts, scratches or damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes;
- any claims for indirect, consequential or incidental losses.
- damage to a product that has been modified or altered without the written permission of Villain Gaming;
- damage caused to the Products during self-assembly due to failure to adhere to the relevant self-assembly manual instructions provided;
- minor misalignments, variations arising out of hand-made workmanship.
1c. Limited Warranty
Villain Gaming reserves the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring replacement due to any of the Exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. Villain Gaming reserves the right to decide whether a component should be repaired or replaced. Such replacement or repair is offered by Villain Gaming at its sole discretion.
All replacement chair parts purchased by existing Villain Gaming Chair customers shall be warranted for the remainder of their original Villain Gaming Chair Warranty Period, or chair parts Warranty Period, whichever is longer (original Villain Gaming Chair invoice required to be eligible).
This warranty is in addition to any rights a consumer may have under the applicable Federal and State law of the South Australia. Any paragraph of this warranty which is unenforceable or void at law is to be severed and the rest of this warranty will remain in force.
This warranty will end immediately if the Product becomes defective as a consequence of misuse, lack of proper care and maintenance, or commercial-use.
This warranty applies to the original purchaser only who may not assign or transfer any benefit conferred by this warranty and a person who is not the original purchaser shall not have any right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of any of these terms and conditions herein. For the purposes of any warranty protection from Villain Gaming, all subsequent purchasers acquire the Product “as is”.
1d. Disclaimer of all other warranties and obligations
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This warranty and Villain Gaming’s obligations thereunder is in lieu of all other warranties (except for those provided under Australian Consumer Law, which cannot be excluded) whether expressed or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, as well as all other representations made to the original purchaser.
1e. Effective Date
This warranty shall be effective for purchases of the Products as of the date of delivery.